Mutton (Bone in)± 30 grm
145 in stock (can be backordered)
# 20 pieces cut/ per 1 kg packet
# Ran & Sina Mixed with Bone
Mutton can provide a range of health benefits when consumed as part of a balanced diet. Some of these benefits include:
- Protein: Mutton is a rich source of protein, which is essential for building and repairing tissues in the body. It also helps to maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Iron: Mutton is a good source of iron, which is important for maintaining healthy red blood cells and preventing anemia. Iron also plays a role in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Zinc: Mutton is a rich source of zinc, which is important for immune function, wound healing, and growth and development.
- Vitamin B12: Mutton is a good source of vitamin B12, which is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the formation of red blood cells.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): Mutton contains CLA, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Some studies suggest that CLA may also have benefits for weight loss and reducing the risk of certain diseases.
It’s important to note that mutton is also high in saturated fat and cholesterol, so it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. Choosing leaner cuts of mutton and preparing it using healthy cooking methods, such as grilling or roasting, can help to reduce its fat content.